5 Best WhatsApp Hidden features For Android
WhatsApp can be described as an instant messaging application which is recognized as such by Facebook Inc. It has more than 2.5 billion users across the world, and has downloaded more than five billion times. The huge numbers of users in a chain shows that it’s an excellent ad, with great the potential for reach. It’s accessible via Android and iOS gadgets. It is also possible to use the application on your desktop since it’s a web-based version accessible.
WhatsApp utilizes the Internet to transmit documents, messages, images locations, voice notes and even create video-based calls. Therefore, WhatsApp usage cost is less than texting. Every communication via WhatsApp will be secured by default. This means that nobody will be able to view your pictures chats, messages, or other information except the receiver.
The aim behind this program is reach to people around the world with no hurdle. The application can also be used for business. It allows you to privately connect with your customers , and also highlight the products you sell and .answer questions.
5 Best WhatsApp Hidden features:
- WhatsApp Account without number
- Robot within WhatsApp
- Backup WhatsApp chats into text format
- Exchange The WhatsApp motif
- Secure the security of your WhatsApp by using your fingerprint
WhatsApp is a stunning app that demonstrates a range of innovative features designed to assist users. However most users don’t understand how to utilize this features. So, we’ve been talking about five features that are hidden in WhatsAppthat are certain to be ones you’ve never had access to.
1. WhatsApp Account without number:
- The first step is to start by installing WhatsApp If you don’t already have one.
- If you use WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or computer, make sure whether it’s verified or not.
- If your WhatsApp has been verified previously, remove this application and then reinstall it.
In this article, we will discuss two ways to use WhatsApp without the phone number listed below.
Verify WhatsApp by using TextNow:
TextNow app provides you with an additional number that you can input into WhatsApp and confirm your account.
On the play store, the shop downloads Text application. If you’d like to make use of WhatsApp on a PC then you will need to search for TextNow using an Android emulator.
- Take note of the code
Start the TextNow application and finish the layout procedure. Then, write the number down. If you do not note the number, then you will be able to determine the number how to find it out by following the steps below;
Phone number for Windows: Start the application and then negotiate with the tab for people. This is where you can get the number.
Android Open this app. Then click on the three-line option. There you will find your phone number.
- Verify the number:
Open your WhatsApp. Note on TextNow’s TextNow Number and then follow the steps below steps.
- Input your textNow number into the WhatsApp
- The verification message will take a while to go out of the window. Then, you’ll be asked to dial your number.
- To set up an automatic alarm, select the Call Me option.
- When you start the TextNow app , you will you will receive a phone call and an automatic alarm from WhatsApp which will call you back. Keep a note of the number.
- Then, enter the verification code via WhatsApp.
Verify WhatsApp using a subsist landline
- Launch WhatsApp on your PC or phone.
- Enter landline number.
- You must wait till the message of verification to be rejected.
- Enter an verification code.
- After that, the process is complete and you are able to access WhatsApp without a phone number.
2. Robot within WhatsApp:
The WhatsApp bot is an application that runs on a chatbot’s software. The search engine is a platform for the concept of conversational marketing, and assists in how to handle customer issues.
In order to make WhatsApp more exciting and enlightened, you can incorporate BOT on WhatsApp effortlessly by following the steps below.
- The first step is to request firstly, the WhatsApp Business API to create Chabot WhatsApp. Chabot WhatsApp if you want to be certain that it can answer your customer’s questions.
- It is important to consider the conversation as it’s expanded. It can be applied to bots of all sorts.
- It is easy to create chatbots for WhatsApp through Chatbots as a platform. WhatsApp additionally requires the hosting of the API Client Database.
- Check your chatbots’ chatbots to see that it can answer customers’ questions or not. Find the issue and test its functionality.
- Set up the chatbots to the number.
3. Backup WhatsApp chats into text format:
This is an option available in WhatsApp you can send messages either without or using media. This is an amazing feature. WhatsApp can transform chats to text. These steps are given below.
Unbolt the bolt to WhatsApp and then go to the settings.
Hit the chat button, then choose the history of chat option.
After that, you can select the chats in email and then select the chat that you would like to transform into text format. You will see two options: with no media and with media and pick one.
With Gmail make sure to send your chats. It will instantly write a letter that includes chats. You can save this email as draft format.
Navigate to the draft folder, and save the file on your device. It is possible to save it by moving the file to a desktop.
4. Exchange The WhatsApp motif:
If you’re Puncture from the previous theme of WhatsApp and you want to change it, then you can do this theme with no root. First, install WhatsApp plus, then change the WhatsApp theme to suit your preference.
- Uninstall the original WhatsApp immediately after backup.
- Install now WhatsApp mode and all.
- After that , re-login your number.
- If you wish to keep your chat history, then don’t let it slip away in order to recover your backup.
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, after which your WhatsApp is now ready to use.
- Similar to that, if you click on the WhatsApp theme, and then choose the themes you like best.
5. Secure the security of your WhatsApp by using your fingerprint
It is possible to use the fingerprint lock to save your WhatsApp. Only users with fingerprints are able to use this lock as they have signed their fingerprints onto the their phone. Go to settings>Accounts>privacy and flip through fingerprint lock.